BIOBENE® Immun Power Complex 30 Caps.
RRP 19,95 EUR
you save 15% (3,00 EUR)
incl. 10 % VAT
Good for your immune system
Your daily nutrient booster for a reliable immune system! BIOBENE® Immun Power Complex – an active contribution for your immune system!
BIOBENE® Immun Power Complex is an important nutritional supplement for maintaining an efficient immune system! Your immune system detects and eliminates bacteria, viruses and parasites. Cell-damaging radicals also pose a constant challenge and become a stress test for your immune system due to the modern way of life due to influences such as stress, sleep deprivation, environmental toxins, smoking, too much or no sport at all.
BIOBENE® Immun Power Complex is an innovative formulation of vitamin C (PureWay-C®), zinc, cistus, elderberry and quercetin. It´s an active support for your flexible immune system and your well-being in challenging times!
5 vital substances for a strong immune system:
- PureWay-C® Vitamin C is a proprietary, Patent Pending, proven form of vitamin C that contains lipid metabolites of lipid triglycerides and citrus bioflavonoids, for better delivery, absorption and uptake of vitamin C. In PureWay-C®, fatty acids act as ascorbic acid carriers to increase intestinal absorption and vascular distribution of Vitamin C, and enhance cellular uptake kinetics, which allows ascorbic acid to enter cells in a safe, quick and effective manner. This proprietary Vitamin C delivery process is what makes PureWay-C® an effective, turn key ingredient. Citrus bioflavonoids protect vitamin C from oxidation and contribute to the antioxidant effect of PureWay-C®. Adelphi University researchers found that PureWay-C® was much better at protecting the immune system from inflammation than other forms of vitamin C. 1)2)
- Cistus extract Cistus extract is exceptionally rich in polyphenols. Polyphenols have numerous beneficial effects on health. Among other things, they have a positive effect on the immune system and are an antioxidant (as can also be read on Austria's public health portal - Gesundheit.gv.at). Scientific studies over the past 10 years have shown that Cistus incanus extract can be used successfully against a large number of flu and cold viruses.
- Elderberry extract for a strong immune defense. It contains anthocyanins, which are known for their powerful antioxidant activity. Elderberry has traditionally been used as a cold remedy in almost every household to help with coughs and upper respiratory infections. 3)4)
- Quercetin is a yellow natural pigment from the group of polyphenols and flavonoids and is valued for its antioxidant activity. Recent studies have led to the conclusion that flavonoids can have powerful virucidal energy. 5)
- Vitamin C and zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin C and zinc help protect cells from oxidative stress.
|Nutrition information||1 caps contains||% RDA*|
|PureWay-C® consists of||300 mg||-**|
|-Vitamin C||285 mg||356 %|
|Zinc||15 mg||150 %|
|Cistus extract||100 mg||-**|
|Elderberry extract||100 mg||-**|
|Quercetin dihydrate||100 mg||-**|
|* % drecommended daily allowance (RDA) according to EU 1169/2011
**no guideline value available
Take 1 capsule daily as a food supplement preferably after a meal. Do not exceed daily recommendation. Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important.
BIOBENE® Immun Power Complex is free of additives such as sugar, lactose, fructose, gluten, iodine milk derivatives, yeast, preservatives and artificial colours.
BIOBENE® Immun Power Complex is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. The capsule shell is made of cellulose from plant fibers and the capsule contains no animal components.
Quellenverzeichnis:1)Weeks BS, Perez PP: Absorption rates and free radical scavenging values of vitamin C-lipid metabolites in human lymphoblastic cells. Med Sci Monit, 2007; 13(10): BR205-210. 2) Pancorbo D, Vazquez C, Fletcher MA: Vitamin C-lipid metabolites: Uptake and retention and effect on plasma C-reactive protein and oxidized LDL levels in healthy volunteers. Med Sci Monit, 2008; 14(11): CR547-551. 3)Inhibition of several strains of influenza virus in vitro and reduction of symptoms by an elderberry extract (Sambucus nigra L.) during an outbreak of influenza B Panama. Zakay-Rones Z, Varsano N, Zlotnik M, Manor O, Regev L, Schlesinger M, Mumcuoglu M. J Altern Complement Med. 1995 Winter;1(4):361-9. doi: 10.1089/acm.1995.1.361. PMID: 9395631 Clinical Trial4) Inhibitory activity of a standardized elderberry liquid extract against clinically-relevant human respiratory bacterial pathogens and influenza A and B viruses Christian Krawitz 1 , Mobarak Abu Mraheil, Michael Stein, Can Imirzalioglu, Eugen Domann, Stephan Pleschka, Torsten Hain ; PMID: 21352539; DOI: 10.1186/1472-6882-11-16. 5) Chem Biol Interact. 2020 Sep 1; 328: 109211. Published online 2020 Jul 28. doi: 10.1016/j.cbi.2020.109211 „Roles of flavonoids against coronavirus infection” Maria Russo,1 Stefania Moccia,1 Carmela Spagnuolo, Idolo Tedesco, and Gian Luigi Russo.
Customers also purchased